- Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM)
- John Pezzulo's Medicine & Health links
- Scoring systems for ICU & surgical patients. Includes APACHE II, MODS, LODS, and a host of others. Also has Adult & Pediatric sections.
- Key Concepts in Clinical Epidemiology and Medical Statistics. From the Department of Public Health Sciences, Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Medical School (which is part of King's College London).
- EpiVetNet: A forum for exchange of information about issues related to veterinary epidemiology, but also relevant to non-vets. Includes reading lists for various topics.
- Medline searches
- Grateful Med and PubMed: Search Medline for free on the internet
- Research & Publication Manager. This appears to be a pretty good engine for searching Medline. After you've constructed your search, you can have RP Manager e-mail whenever new articles appear that fit your search criteria.
- CIHR: Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
- ICES: Institute for Clinical
- Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals.
- Canadian Medical Association Journal.
- JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association.
- BioMed Central: Online peer-reviewed articles in Biology, Medicine & Clinical Trials.
- International Classification of Diseases. Some of the links I used to list here are now dead. To find active links for ICD9 (and now ICD10) sites, I suggest doing a search for "ICDx" (substituting the version number you want for the "x") at www.google.com. A couple good sites that were active last time I checked are listed below.
Last modified on 24-Aug-2004.