1. Americans are able to change the U.S. Constitution by
2. The name given to the first 10 Amendments of the U.S. Constitution was the Bill of Rights. This was approved on December 15, 1791.
3. 5 Basic guaranteed by the 1st Amendment were Freedom of Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, and Petition.
4. 2 Rights that are guaranteed by the 5th Amendment are that you DO NOT Have to testify against YOURSELF in a criminal trail and you Can NOT be tried TWICE for the same crime.
5. The Quartering Act was Americans strong reaction for the 3rd Amendment which states that NO Soldiers can be in private homes without Home Owners permission.
6. The Amendment which guarantees you to be entitled to a jury in a civil case is the 7th Amendment.
7. As a result of the 6th Amendment, the person accused of a crime has a right to a quick and fair trail. He also has the right to a lawyer assigned by the government.
8. Three major ideas from the 8th Amendment are Fair Bail, Fair Fines, and no unusual punishment such as torture.
9. You have the right to privacy in your own home thanks to the 4th Amendment unless the person has a search warrant.
10. The right guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment is that you have a right to own a gun.