The following Rules will be updately shortly.
Just to set the record straight, yes, there are
rules, and yes, they MUST be followed. Anybody who breaks these rules is
liable to a suspension or expulsion, depending on the seriousness of your
- There will be a 4 Roleplay Maximum, this is to prevent one roleplayer from bombarding another with hundreads of roleplays and expecting to win because you wrote 10 roleplays to 3. Matches are won based on skill as well as angles may be reflected in the result of a match as well.
- You should roleplay when you are booked in a match, or at the least once a week on the character development board. If you
cannot roleplay, you need to tell a member of staff.
- You will not use curse words in every line of
your roleplay. Pretend you are The Rock or The Undertaker. Would you go
around putting 'fucker' into every line? No, because Vince McMahon would
have you throw out before you can make a habit of it.
- This E-Fed is for original wrestlers only. We
will not accept forms with wrestlers called Hulk Hogan, Triple H or Stone
Cold Steve Austin. If your original wrestler resembles a known wrestler, we
will discuss this amongst staff and decide you fate. If we receive a form
with Hulk Hogan for the wrestler's name, we will e-mail you back and ask you
to fill out another form.
- No racial comments towards wrestler's or wrestler's
handler's. This is a serious rule, and it will be dealt with as such.
- Use the Roleplay Board strictly for roleplays.
We have an Out-Of-Character (OOC) Board which will be used for questions
towards the staff or other wrestlers. This can also be used for other talk,
not necessarily wrestling related.
- No crying about losing matches or getting
attacked in the backstage area. This is all part of the act. You accept it,
and you get your own back.
- Only use your character in your roleplays. If a
member of staff feels you have used somebody else's character in the wrong
way, you will be warned. Three warnings and a suspension is in order. You
may use commentators and interviewers.
- DON'T CROSS THE BOSS!
Click here for a roleplay