WELCOME TO THE TRI-WIZ TOURNY!
- NO CHEATING you must answer these on your own!
- No getting outside help at all!
- You must try and answer as many as you can.
Good luck to you all and please try your best. Send in your answers to Dark_Cloud95 as soon as you can. And NO talking to anyone about this web site or the contents of it. You have until Dec. 7th (Wednesday Night) to get your answers in to me.
Good Luck! DC
1. What is Mr.Weasley's dearest ambition?
2. What does the Muffliato spell do?
3. Which death eater was Ginny "locked in combat" with?
4. Which three people claimed credit for splattering Percy's glasses with mashed parsnip?
5. How did Ron spell his name with Fred and George's spell checking quill?
6. How much did Advanced Potion Making cost?
7. Ron was ment to be apparating to outside Madam Puddifoot's teashop but where did he end up?
8. Ah, of course. There is no need to tell me any more, Ms. Granger. Which one of you will be dying this year?"
9. "You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry. There might be a couple people 50 miles away who didn't hear you."
10. "Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have!"
11. "What's coming will come, and we'll meet it when it does."
12. There are plenty of eyewitness accounts, just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you-"
13. If you made a better rat than a human, that's not much to boast about."
14. "Fascinating though your social life undoubtedly is, Miss Granger, I must ask you not to discuss it in my class."
15. "Course Dumbledore trusts you. He's a trusting man, isn't he? Believes in second chances. But me -"
16. "The thing about growing up with Fred and George is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got the nerve."
17. "Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."
18. "Did I tell you I've invented a broomstick that'll reach Jupiter?"
19. "I wonder how you can expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interupt me?"
20. "Well,I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive. Who wouldn't want pets that could burn, sting, and bite all at once?"
21. Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
Remember to try your best to answer them all. You will recieve 2 points for every correct answer given. The winner will be chosen at the end of all 3 tasks who had the most amount of points.
Owl: Dark Cloud