Jeaneane Patrice Kozlowski
To acquire a full-time and permanent position as an elementary or special education teacher.
· Elementary/Special Education Major, Temple University, 2001-2004
-Graduated Magna cum Laude
-English Specialty Area
-Member of Kappa Delta Pi ~ International Honor Society in Education
-Member of Golden Key International Honor Society
· Bucks County Community College, 2000-2001
· High School Diploma, William Tennent High School, 1995-1999
9/2004-Present Special Education Teacher
Jay Cooke Elementary School, School District of Philadelphia
· Currently developing lesson plans for, and instructing 7th and 8th grade Special Education students in Reading and Language Arts
· Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans
· Perform Diagnostic testing including W.R.A.P., Gates-McGinitie, Key Math, and Woodcock-Johnson
· Lead READ180 Special Education teacher, and Scholastic contact point
· Team teach with Regular Education teachers to focus on PSSA test taking strategies
· Previously taught all subject areas in an 8th grade self-contained classroom
· Teach in Extended Day Program
· Collaborate with Grade Group Partners
· Featured in March 2005 Philadelphia Inquirer “Report Card of Schools”
4/2004-6/2004 Substitute Teacher
Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic School- Bucks Co., PA
· Per Diem Substitute in a K-8 Educational setting.
1/2004- 4/2004 Student Teaching
Sandy Run Middle School, Upper Dublin School District- Montgomery Co., PA
· Taught in an 8th grade learning support classroom and a 6th grade regular education classroom
under the guidance of certified teachers.
· Prepared and taught lessons in reading, English, social studies, and worked in a collaborative
setting in science.
· Performed diagnostic testing in reading and math for Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
· Developed an IEP and ran an IEP meeting as member of the multidisciplinary team.
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S
· Impending Bridge Certification
· Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
· Basic Mac Application Skills
· Advanced Easy IEP Skills
· Advanced READ180 Skills
· Fastforward Skills
· Internet/Research Skills
· HTML/ Web Design Skills
*References Available Upon Request.