Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Severus was just walking down to his office when he heard a merry song.

"A very happy unbirthday to me!"

"To you!"

"To me!"

"Oh you!"

"A very happy unbirthday to you!"

"To me? Oh me!"

"Let's celebrate with another cup of tea! A very happy anniversary tooooooo uuuuuuuuuuus!" They sang. Severus entered to see a hare in a waistcoat and a small, elderly man. Snape walked to his chair and sat down. The hare and the man began running at him, shouting 'No room! No room!'

"But there's plenty of room. Plus this is my office,"

"It's very rude to sit down without being invited," the hare scolded him.

"Very rude, I say!" added the hatter. A small door mouse lifted its head out of a teapot.

"Very, very, very, very rude indeed!" It said then fell asleep.

"I'm sorry," said Severus looking into the mad eyes of the hatter. "But I did enjoy your singing,"

"You did?" said the man sounding delighted. He looked down. His elbow was in a teacup. He lifted it up while trying to yank it off. "You must join us for a cup of tea," The hatter said while pointing to the china on his elbow.

"I didn't mean to intrude on your birthday party," Snape apologized.

"No, no, no. This is a Unbirthday party," the hare told him.

"I don't understand,"

"Whenever it is not your birthday, it is a unbirthday," said Mad Hatter.

"I guess then it is my Unbirthday, also," Snape said slowly.

"It is?" squealed the old man. "Such a small world this is! Then here, have a cup of tea," he said while pouring the potion master some Orange Pokea. The hare lifted up his cup and shouted

"Clean cup! Clean cup! Move down!" and the three of them all moved down the table to where lay more teapots and cups.

"Would you like more tea, sir?"

"But I haven't had any tea yet, so I can't have more," Severus explained.

"Ah, you mean you cannot have less. But anyone can have more of nothing," The hatter corrected him.

"You seem troubled, dear sir," the hare said.

"Yes, tell us about it. Start at the beginning. And when you come to the end, stop. See?"

"I was in the forest when I came across a cat," Snape began.

"Cat? CAT!" The door mouse shrieked. It leaped out of its teapot making the Hatter and the hare chase him.

"JAM! Get the jam!" The March Hare shouted at Snape. He grabbed the jar and asked what to do. "Put it on his nose!" Snape neatly spread the strawberry jam on the mouse's nostrils. The door mouse obediently calmed down and went back in its teapot.

"And you were saying?"

"Well, I was walking in the forest and I came across....erm..the you know what,"

"I do?" said the Mad Hatter. The hare slammed his paw on the desk.

"I have an excellent idea. Let's change the subject," The hatter nodded and spoke a riddle.

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" Severus pondered.

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" he asked himself out load. The hare gasped and jumped into the hatter's arms.

"Don't listen to him!" He screamed while pointing at Severus. "He's stark, raven mad!"

"For goodness sake!" Snape said while losing his temper. "It was your dumb riddle!" The hare began shaking in pure terror.

"Just sit down and have a cup of tea!" his works quivered and his hand shook that held the cup out to Severus. The hatter was trying to ward him off with his chair.



LOL! I'll be writing more soon! ROFLMAO! Please review!