- You are allowed THREE REAL WRESTLERS. There will be no "Realms of Imagination Grapplers" allowed. You are allowed to have managers, which can be real, but are really only limited to your imagination.
- You are allowed to wrestle twice per card, as long as one match is SINGLES, and the other match is TAG TEAM.
- At the most, at one time, you can only hold two titles, one in the tag team division, and one in the singles division. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO HOLD TWO SINGLES TITLES (SAVE THE TRIPLE CROWN).
- There will be no injuries accounted for in the nWWo, so if you see the injuries in the results, just ignore them.
- YOU MUST FLASH ONCE A WEEK before each card is run. The card will close at 5:00 C.S.T. on Monday. Please have your roleplays in by that time.
- You are only allowed to interfere in ONE match per card. Although you are allowed to send as many attacks for before/after the match as you like. Please write these attacks up, as I will paste them into the play by play.
- Swearing shall be kept to a minimum. If you feel you have to swear, use some creative characters. Such as Sh!t, F##k, etc.
- I have pulled ALL kickouts off the wrestlers in the simulator (TNM 6.2 Plus). There will be no HULK UPS in the nWWo.
- Understand that the game is run on simulator, and that I swear there is no cheating done on my part. It's a game, a simulator, it simulates wrestling, which in turn, means it models itself after the wrestling world. Some characters are stronger than others, some wrestlers have larger pushes, others have more stamina, you don't win all the time, etc. The fun of a simulator is to get to know your wrestlers and play their strengths. Such as I don't think Yokozuna would enter himself in a SUBMISSION match with Bret Hart. That kind of thing. If you lose, don't get discouraged, rechallenge that wrestler, or move on, that's how it is done in real life, and that's how it will be done in the nWWo.
- This is YOUR fed as well as mine. The front office is run on an OPEN DOOR POLICY. If something upsets you, or confuses you I will be happy to shed some light or background on the situation. Any changes or questions can be addressed directly to me. I want you to enjoy the nWWo, and I am there to answer any questions you may have.
- Have fun!! When someone tears into your wrestler, remember that they are ROLEPLAYING, not ripping on you. Involve your wrestlers in angles, build/join stables, send interference, just involve your wrestler, and I guarentee you will have more fun than in any other E-Fed you were in.
Back to the nWWo Main Page