I retired from the US Army 1 June 2002 as a Career Counselor.
CLICK HERE to see how I combined Army job and riding my scooter before I retired.
I have had the opportunity to experience most of Europe before the Iron Curtain came crumbling
down. I also was able to expand my exploits during my last tour in Europe.
Now I'm an Army civilian. For almost 5 years I worked as a towtruck driver and automotive maintenance instructor for the Morale Welfare and Recreation Auto Skills Center in Bamberg, Germany.
As of November 2007 I work for the US Army Corps of Engineers at a Flood Damage Reduction (FDR) project in Pennsylvania. The civilian name would be dam and lakes.
I do all my web page editing in plain html text with no help from any kind of editor programs,
thus explaining the basic look of my pages. I am completely self taught, and like the challenge
of figuring things out, but will readily accept programming or format ideas if you'll take time
to send them to me.
my little list
Here is my E-Mail
- I love my daughter
- I got screwed over and divorced my wife of 15 years in 2007
- I enjoy my Harley Davidson(s).
If I have to explain, you really wouldn't understand
- I am a private pilot (PPSEL), but haven't had much chance to fly since 1997
- I enjoy my BEER and there are more breweries where I lived in Bamberg Germany than anywhere else in the world!!!!
- I hate wussies who have to act big and bad on the net and piss folks off. See in real life they are "lunch money kids" (E-mail me if you don't know what that means). Cool thing is most don't know they can be tracked, and yes I have reached out and touched a few of them long distance *smirking*
- I owe you nothing and have no reason to lie
- My alias on the net is Crash or B-Man and I truly miss my "Digital Pub" buds...you know who you are!