Ooh, change in color scheme! It seemed to fit, having Malfoy here, due to his immense characterization change due to fanfiction...Heh. He needed evil colors.
Anyway, this is my little fan fiction section. I've got a number of different series going, but due
to an immense amount of homework and evil teachers (they are with the Dark Side, I swear...), I have to
take it much slower than I'd like. So. If you've got anything to add, PLEASE e-mail it to me! *begs* Please? Okay, well, enjoy!
What I've Got Here:
- Fa A Bhialainn Ann - My first series ever. Started over the summer and posted on FanFiction.net, this is about a new student in the time period when our beloved Lupin (oh, and James, Lily, Sirius, and Peter, of course...) was in school.
- Curse Breakers - Second series. All about Bill Weasley working as a Curse Breaker in Egypt. He meets this girl named Sarah, who is ALSO working there, and they find this book in a tomb...
- Lost - Definitely my favorite. Our poor Hermione had a horrible experience just before seventh year, and now that she's started school, she still can't get a break...
- Fluff - Various short, sappy, fairly stupid stuff I wrote in fifteen minute increments and posted because I felt like it. So ha.
- Guest Fiction - Heh...Working on it...
- Lupin's take on the Whole Thing, or A Little Companion Piece to Fa
Fa A Bhialainn Ann
Lupin's POV in Fa A Bhialainn Ann