This is a list of what songs I've gotten around to actually putting into midi format. Enjoy!
Heh, whups, link fixed:
Almost Jazz(Jazz version), at long frikkin' last got this one out of my head and onto the computer. Played on a blues scale in .....um....7½/8 time...
Almost Jazz(Almost version), Here's the finished one, moved from the minis page and cleaned up.
And my others:
- The Straits Of Magellan, Chamber style, revisited, revised, harmonized and personally I think a lot better, still more to be done, though.
- HUZZAH!, A fast paced song I wrote after the "successful" completion of the BoD, a sort of heroic theme to it.
- The Original Straits of Magellan, At over 7 minutes, is probably my longest piece to date.
- Journey through a dream (first song I ever wrote when I finally figured out what I was doing(~12 yrs old). I had written songs eariler, but I was simply writing dots on lined paper, asking my older sis to play them for me, not quite sure what it all meant.)
- Clockwork Strife(time is no friend)
- The Music Box Intherial and it's counterpart:
- The Bittersweet Waltz
- The original versionof "Music box intherial" and "The Bittersweet waltz" before they were split.
- Nostromo (with portion in minor key)
- Her Majesty
- Verde (original version had a good base line and melody, so I harmonized it, then harmonized the harmony, and it became a bit cluttered, I thought)(inspired by "Humans! you've never seen anything like them!")
- Verde1 (one harmonization removed)
- Verde2 (other harmonization removed)
The Minis Page!
Last updated: 25-Abirl-2002 16:40 MST
Cool midis I didn't write but still like:
And last, but far from least, my colection of Background music from one of the golden oldies:
"Lode Runner: the legend continues"
yeah, I listen to computer game music, you got a problem with that?