In order to read the stories, you need to download the Athma font.
This font was created by me, and, as such, you are free to download it and use
it however you wish. Follow the Instructions below to download and install the font.
- You should be using either Netscape Navigator 3.0 or higher, or Microsoft Explorer 3.0 or higher
to automatically view information in tamil. If you are using any other browser or a earlier
version of these browsers, you may require additional settings and need to read #3.
- If you are using Windows 3.xx, Windows 95/98 or Windows NT/2000:
- Download Athma (zip format) or Athma (ttf file) to a temporary directory (Right Click on the link and choose Save Link As ....
or Save Target As ...).
- Unzip or extract the font file from the zip file (if you downloaded the zip file).
- Open your control panel group and launch the font utility program.
- Using the install menu option, select the saved font and install the font.
- Exit your browser and start it again. You are now ready to read using Athma font.
- If you are using older browsers or any other browser, the following instruction may help
you if you are unable to read the stories after following the above instructions.
From your browser:
- Open Options ->General Preferences ->fonts/colors
- Change the proportional font to Athma and Press OK.
- After you are done viewing the document, do not forget to reset the
proportional font to whatever Roman font that was there before.