- Frogs don't drink water because they absorb it.
- The wax frog retains moisture in dry weatherby producing wax from it's skin and coating itself in it.
- The golden dart frog is the most poisonous frog on earth. There is also a frog who's skin could kill up to 1000 people.
- A type of painkiller with 200 times the power of morphine has been found in the skin of a frog.
- Frogs cannot live in salt water.
- The bulging eyes of a frog can see in almost any direction.
- A frogs tongue is attached at the front of the mouth instead of at the rear, and is covered with mucus which it uses to catch insects.
- The eyes and nose of a frog are on top of it's head so that it can breathe and see when most of it's body is submerged in water.
- Most frogs breath through their skin, mouth, and lungs.
- Some tadpoles actually shrink to become smaller frogs.