Pain and Learning

Diana's history before she reached the lair and the arms of her true love is a mystery to him. This is her record of the events leading up to her return home and to him in her own words.

This story is loosly based off of an RP in a channle I hang out in on dalnet called #the_sewer_lair, with my friend TurtleNinja. Thanks for the ideas TN ;-) It takes place after "When Realities Meet" and the first book of "Beginnings and Endings" serves as a history of the distant past. Enjoy :-)

Also, General Obsidian (or Miau Charon *sorry if I mispelled that!*) and TN are copyright of TurtleNinja, who I mensioned above. I know I'll be using General Obsidian in a few parts, but I'm not sure of TN. Better safe than sorry. ;-)

As a warning...this thing REALLY isn't done, yet, I only have the prologue through the second entry up. Keep on comin' back and you might see somethin' new. BTW...HUGE warning...this fic has a lot of violence, sexual content and other content that's very objectionable to some. If you don't want to read that stuff, don't read it. Rated R.

Prologue

Eh heh, part of what led up to the prologue ;-)
Journal Entry One

Listening to Kunzite
Journal Entry Two

Kurai Tenshi if allowed to wear a bit more clothing
Journal Entry Three

Walking in the fields, hair blowing in the wind
Journal Entry Four

Between battles
Journal Entry Five

Chikyu no Ban'nin and Diana
Journal Entry Six
Journal Entry Seven
Journal Entry Eight
Journal Entry Nine
Journal Entry Ten
Epilogue
Fanfic Index

The Song I chose for this fic is The Long Run by The Eagles.