Love of Sin
This is probably my favorite part of my creation. I love serial killers...they kinda turn me on :)...anyways...I warned you on my main page that parts of this site are a little graphic, this is the most graphic as it gets I believe. Enjoy and send me lots of email about how disturbed I am! Muhahahaha...
Please don't misjudge me for liking what I do. Be open minded for once in your lives. I would never do any of the acts spoken about on this site. Even after these few words, I wouldn't be surprised if you think I would actually do such things...because you are human...
What makes a serial killer?
- Multiple victims (generally 3+ victims).
- A serial killer will continuously kill and not stop unless he/she is made to stop. Or, unless an event occurs which stops the killer. For example, the killer is institutionalized or incarcerated. This killing will have a
- Serial killers, except in rare cases, work alone.
- For the serial killer, the motivation is not one of money, or the out-come of an event. The serial killer is simply motivated to kill; as you or I need water, the serial killer needs to kill. Generally, their need to kill is fueled by fantasies which have been building for some time. Currently, the thought seems to be that the need for control, power, and dominance is the major driving force behind the killings.
- Motives for their killings are not as obvious as the for-gain or reaction murderer. Their motives are generally internal, which is the mystery which must be solved to figure out why one particular serial killer is killing.
Let the Killing Begin: