HORSEBACK RIDING - Puyallup, WA
YEAR ‘ROUND and HOLIDAYS
Come visit Shane, Neesa, Kasan, Velvet, Abby, Gypsee and CJ. All the horses are exceptionally well mannered Arab, Arab and Morgan mixes. The big guy is a full Morgan. Two of the horses (Kasan and Shane) are perfect for small children.
SU DARA RIDING offers:
- Trail riding on beautiful wooded trails with a view of Mt. Rainier.
- Reasonable rates.
- Open seven days a week, fifty-two weeks out of the year, rain or shine.
- Beginner western riding and safety lessons on trails offered.
- Horses able to accommodate most shapes and sizes; as well as the beginner to the more experienced.
- Children five and up ride a horse of their own; four and under can ride as a passenger with his/her parent (or the instructor). If the parent is comfortable with the children on a horse alone, the instructor will "pony" the horse with child behind her horse. This is a great experience for the kids!
- Gift certificates available.
Please call to make an appointment to ride over 130 acres of Pierce County forest (same day appointments available.) Remember, trail riding is different and much more fun than when in an arena.
Su Dara Riding
8104 Canyon Road E, Puyallup, WA
(across from Firestation #67 - 8119 Canyon Road)