The Space Core Directives
Space Core Directives
- 195- In an emergency power situation, a hologramatic crew member must lay down his life in order that the living crew members might survive.
- 479- When a crew member has run out of credit, food and drink may not be supplied until the balance has been restored.
- 597- (In a quarantine situation) There is to be one berth per registered crew member.
- 34124-No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity.
- 196156-Any officer caught snifing the saddle of the exercise bicycle in the women's gym will be discharged without trial.
In addition to the Space Core directives, Rimmer has come up with a few of his own including:
#271-No chance you metal bastard.
(number unknow)-Never tangle with anything that has more teeth then the entire Osmond Family.
If anyone comes across a space core directive thats not listed here, please tell me the number, the directive, and where you came accross it.