REVISITING AUTOBAHN '95
Zimmerman Records 1CD [T-031]
(1) Beethovensaal (Stuttgart, Germany); July 10, 1995
(2) Tempodrom (Berlin, Germany); July 4, 1995
(3) Stadtpark (Hamburg, Germany); July 2, 1995
(4) Tempodrom (Berlin, Germany); July 4, 1995
(5) Stadtpark (Hamburg, Germany); July 2, 1995
(6) Tempodrom (Berlin, Germany); July 4, 1995
(7) Palace of Culture (Prague, Czech Rep.); March 13, 1995
(8) Stadtpark (Hamburg, Germany); July 2, 1995
(9) Freilichtbuhne (Glauchau, Germany); July 7, 1995
Tracklist: (1) Drifter's Escape
(2) I Want You
(3) Queen Jane Approximately, Pledging My Time
(5) Tangled Up In Blue
(6) Girl From The North Country, Knockin' On Heaven's Door
License To Kill
(8) Obviously Five Believers
(9) My Back Pages
DEEP: A fine 11 track compilation with some nice selections.
Recording quality throughout is excellent, actually, as are the
renditions of some rarely played tunes. Strong upfront vocals and
consistent clarity belie the fact that these trax are from
different gigs. Highly recommended release.
rmd: A somewhat boring collection of pedestrian
performances of songs from a pedestrian tour. "License To
Kill" is the glorious exception.
NOTE: Falsely touted as a collection of soundboard recordings. Also known as "This Is What You Want," a subtitle used prominently in auction site remarketing of this disc in 1999.