1. This kitten/cat will be kept indoors and not allowed to roam freely outside.
2. Under no circumstance will this kitten/cat be sold, leased or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
3. The purchaser must notify SkyeHi Bengals if they can no longer keep the kitten/cat and allow SkyeHi Bengals the opportunity to purchase the cat back for the original price of the cat.
4. No cash refund except as stated under our Health Guarantee.
5. If this kitten/cat is found to be neglected or mistreated, the purchaser will surrender the kitten/cat to SkyeHi Bengals, unconditionally.
6. If purchased as a pet, the purchaser agrees to alter (spay/neuter) this kitten/cat before six months of age. Purchaser must supply SkyeHi Bengals with a certificate stating that the animal has been altered from an approved vet. Papers will then be released with no "Breeder" or "*Show" privileges, (*If pet is purchased as a show alter, show privileges will be available)
This kitten/cat is guaranteed to be of sound health upon the date of purchase. It is guaranteed for a period of 72 hours from the time of purchase if vet-checked within that time. It is recommended that the cat be quarantined during this time. If it is found to be medically deficient by a veterinarian within 72 hours, it must be reported to SkyeHi Bengals immediately. If returned, it will be replaced with another cat of equal value or the full purchase price will be refunded. Housing the cat with another cat which has not been currently tested free of FeLV and FIV will render this guarantee null and void. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide immediate veterinary care to this cat if it shows signs of illness or injury. Failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. If the cat dies within the guarantee period, despite medical treatment, the purchase price will be refunded only if a veterinarian certifies the cause of death as being disease or congenital defect. Trauma, abuse or neglect will void this guarantee. 4>