BASIC STEPS of ALL SERVES
1) acknowledge the serve "yes Master/Mistress XXX" and ask any questions you have about the temp or vessel if itís not specified, then move to the kitchen with detail, this is a good chance for you to describe yourself to Him/Her
2) choose the container/vessel and test it ensuring that the vessel does not have any defects, this can be done by rubbing the rim over your cheek, over a nipple, the tender inner thigh or your belly etc... follow this by cleaning the vessel using a rep cloth , then move to the next destination, this would be the cold room or the fire pit in most cases.... always describe the kajira more than the container
3) fetch the drink/food, if there is any prep of food or drink such as stirring then scooping out the paga etc, now is the time to do so; if kalana or ta wine it is be poured at the feet of the One you serve leave the kitchen and walk back to the Master/Mistress
4) kneel before the Master/Mistress in appropriate position, nadu for yellow and red silk and tower for white silk and restricted slaves, finish any preparations if needed with kalana or first slave blackwine etc...if no further preparation needed then lower the vessel to your lap to prepare for the offering
5) this posting if needed is for the detail of opening the kalana bottle with teeth (don't touch cork with hands) and pouring into the goblet, recorking and setting the remainder of the bottle close to the One you serve then making ready to offer drink.... or in the case of first slave blackwine, this posting is for adding sugars and milk to the blackwine
6) the vessel should be lowered to your slavebelly to represent the fire there to serve and please, lifted to rest at ones slaveheart for three-five beats, these beats of ones slaveheart should represent something though, as in passion, love, desire, respect, joy etc.... a kiss is placed below the rim to show ones devotion then the vessel is lifted upwards/outwards in offering while your head dips between your extended arms, you now speak a few words of wishful ness that you have pleased the One you serve then await for Him/Her to accept the offering
NEVER COPY & PASTE A SERVE - EVER (except bazi tea)!
Express individuality, sensuality, sexuality
Serving Ė the Basics
Be descriptive, describe in what you are doing, and make the motions seem natural and flowing, try not to use the same word twice.
Whilst serving the most important thing to remember is that you are serving one Free, so do not greet anyone that enters during your serve.
Ensure you know how to properly serve the food/drink, ask if you donít or consult notes, if the Free hasnít indicated a preference ask Him/Her before going to the kitchen ie.would Master/Mistress like that blackwine first slave or second slave?
Kiss the side of the vessel - below the rim ! - This is sign of devotion to serving and the Master/Mistress.
5 Ė 6 posts is about normal for a serve and about 6 lines per posting, this is only a guide or an average so don't panic if its either a little shorter or longer
at times One may request a harta serve from a slave, what this means is to do it quick.
Usually this is only done on beverages. not near as much description in your postings.. usually only 2 posts and no longer than 5-7 minutes total
1. acknowledging the One you're serving, rising, walking to the kitchen, gathering the vessel, checking for flaws, cleaning it and getting the desired beverage.
2. carrying the drink back to Whom you're serving, trail it upwards along your frame, kiss the side of the vessel, and offer it as you would normally. if this is a wine serve, still bring the bottle with you when walking back, open, pour and offer as before.
ABOUT GOREAN SHORES
HISTORY of GOREAN SHORES
COUNCIL of CAPTAINS
PATRONS of GOREAN SHORES
KAJIRAE of GOREAN SHORES
ROOMS of GOREAN SHORES
MANUAL - FREE
ADVICE - MASTERS
ADVICE - FREE WOMEN
LOCATION - MAPS
ANIMALS - PLANTS of GOR
FOODS & DRINKS of GOR
QUOTES - PORT KAR
FORUMS & PROTOCOLS
KAJIRAE or SLAVES PAGES
ADDITIONAL SLAVE RULES
QUICK SERVE NOTES
BOOK SERVES SAMPLES
SILKS & SLAVE TRAINING
SILKS & GARMENTS
THE JOY of SLAVERY
ADVICE - VISITING SLAVES
- Cool Room - Fire-pit Description
SLAVE NOTES - NEWS etc:
ENTER GOREAN SHORES