11.09.1958 First service. Officiated by the Rev. T.H. Jones and the Rev. G.A.
Consecration of All Soulsí Church by the Rt. Rev. Bishop Henry Wolfe
Baines,Bishop of Singapore & Malaya, assisted by the Rev. J..J.E.
Sampson, Vicar of Ipoh.
Official transfer of land from Miss Anne L.P.Griffith Jones to the
Secretary of the Synod of the Diocese of Singapore and Malaya.
23.06.1963 Last service to be conducted at Habu in connection with the inauguration
of the Hydro Electric Power Scheme.
01.09.1963 The Rev. John Stott, Rector of All Soulsí Church, Langham Place,
London preaches at the Morning Service.
13.01.1964 Chefoo School pupils begin attending Morning Worship Service at
All Soulsí Church.
15.12.1964 Slim School pupils attend service for the last time at All Soulsí Church.
21.08.1994 Licensing of the Rev. Kalaimuthu, the First Resident Priest of
30.10.1995 Vicarage purchased for the use of the resident priest at Desa Anthrium,
30.08.1998 Inauguration of All Soulsí Church as a Missionary District of Cameron
Highlands by the Rt. Rev. Datuk Dr. Lim Cheng Ean, Bishop Of West
30.08.1998 - 31.12.2006 Rev. Dr. Vijendra Daniel served as Priest-In-Charge of All Soul's Church.
01.01.2007 Rev. David Cheong begins his ministry as Priest-In-Charge of All Soul's Church Missionary District