Instructions in Life
by : K. Marx C. P.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Donít believe all you hear, donít spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say ďI love you,Ē mean it
5. When you say ďIím sorryĒ look at the person in the eyes.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in Love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyoneís dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Donít judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slow but think quick
13. When some one asks you a question you donít wanna answer, smile and ask, ďWhy do you wanna know?Ē
14. Remember that great love and achievements involve great risk.
15. Call your mom.
16. Say ď bless youĒ when you hear someone sneeze
17. When you lose, donít lose the lesson.
18. Remember the three Rís : Respect for Self, Respect for others; responsibility for all your actions
19. Donít let a little dispute injure a great friendship
20. When you realize you made mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
21. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice
22. Marry a man or a woman you love to talk to. As you get older, his or her conversational skills will be as important as any other
23. Spend some time alone
24. Open your arms to change but donít let go of your values
25. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
26. Read more books and watch less tv.
27. Live a good honorable life . then when you get older, think back , youíll get to enjoy it a second time.
28. Trust is God but lock your car
29. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
30. In disagreements with loved ones deal with the current situations. Donít bring up the past.
31. Read between the lines
32. Share your knowledge. Itís the way to achieve immorality.
33. Be gentle with the earth.
34. Pray Ė thereís immeasurable power in it
35. Never interrupt when youíre being flattered.
36. Mind your own business
37. Donít trust a man or a woman who doesnít close his her eyes when you kiss him her.
38. Once a year, go someplace youíve never seen before
39. If you make a lot of money, put it to use while helping others while you are living. Thatís wealthís greatest satisfaction.
40. Remember that not getting what you want is a stroke of luck.
41. Learn the rules and break some.
42. Remember that the best relationship is where yer love for each other is greater than your need.
43. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to it.
44. Remember that your character is your destiny
45. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon
- Owari -
Winnelyn (Sweet) (END)
Copyright © 99 Oct. by K. Marx C. P.
HOT is © 1999 - 2000 by T-chan
All Rights Reserved 1999