Vampire News Network
June 20, 2003
Recently a citizen in the city, showing true patience, has aquired all of his powers within the walls of the city. His name is Sodakk. Altogether, Sodakk has spent a total of 380,000 coins to aquire all his powers through the guilds. He plans to use this new time to visit a neocromancer and of course, fill his pockets.
Note: This story would have been written sooner, but the event occurred while the web server was not allowing the VNN staff into the site to edit it. End note.
Oops, not "ed"
It was mis-reported that the vampire "ed" was the culprit in the Pazazu dilemma. Apparently the one to blame is called "the vampire ed". Unless, of course, we misinterpreted it again, in which case I will be paddled. We apologize for the inconveniece, especially to "ed".
10 Tips to Hunting
1. If continuously biting vampires, leave enough AP to move away from that area.
2. If looking to boost BP, try giving your biter link to you friends a little more persistently. If you've already told all your friends, wait for them to forget and give the link again. (Please, heed the rules concerning spamming of the biter links)
3. If looking to boost BP and earn clean money, go to a remote area (place of fewer vampires). Human count should be higher in such places.
4. Never carry excessive amounts of coins on your person at once. (power quests are an exception)
5. Never stay in the same square as another vampire you bit/stole from/harmed in any way.
6. Never leave your person at or close to a transit station. You person may be subject to extreme blood and/or money loss.
7. Avoid stealing from vampires with high BP.
8. Avoid harming (i.e. Scrolling, holy water attack) vampires with high BP.
9. Try becoming familiar with the many characters of the board so you may recognize them while hunting.
10. Do not make a habit of playing the game every few hours. Have patience. The more the AP, the more can be done without inconvenience.
Want to play the lottery? Well, you can! The_Lottery is currently moving to a new location and will not be doing any drawlings for two weeks, so don't go and give your money away to any lottery vamps for the next couple of weeks. I will make an announcement When the lottery will be up and running again. A drawling will be held at the end of the week, by me.
Notte Scura: Why not go were fashion sits? Check it all out here!
Looking to get powers? Want to build some vampire muscle or skill? Come to The Dojo, a place of teaching and training for the vampires of Ravenblack City.http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/ravenblackcamp
There is a new group in town, but it is not for all you Vamps out here (there are enough of those popping up), It is for your Human. I figured it was about time my Human got out and socialized a bit with others of her kind, so hopefully some of you will take your Humans by for a chat sometime. http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/HumansHangout/
Not for the eyes of children: Have you ever come across a vampire named something like OneBigTesticle? Would you like to see that vampire taught a valuable lesson in respect? That is the aim of this group. We seek out vampires with offensive names and work together to put them out of our misery. ;) Check it all out here! Check out the sister site here!
Don’t like the Capadocious Clan? Want to show them they aren’t really in charge? Join the fight, be an assassin today! Interested?
Bloodbar - tavern for the vampires of ravenblack to relax, sip some blood wine..and be merry. Check it all out here!
Politically incorrect and proud of it: RBB Debate.
For insult free, non clan war roleplaying, join us at:RavenBlack Awakening.
For the older residents of the city, come and play at:RavenBlack Adults.Just about anything goes!
The Chill : Non-clan chat for Vampires! http://www.xmission.com/~jmoc714/chill.html
Attention clanless vampires seeking teachers/mentors/ect.! They do exist and want to help you learn your way around the city and it’s systems. If interested please contact EuphoricLust at Euphoriclust@godisdead.com
Come to the Vampire Underground. It is where we can all be free. All are welcome. http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Vamp_underground/
Thieves Guild 1 – Umbrella and 13th
Thieves Guild 2 – Tapir and 57sup>th
Thieves Guild 3 – Ire and 70th
Immolators Guild 1 – Walrus and 15th
Immolators Guild 2 – Umbrella and 66th
Immolators Guild 3 – Cedar and 31th
Empaths Guild 1 – Squid and 95th
Empaths Guild 2 - Flint and 24th
Empaths Guild 3 – Raven and 5th
Travellers Guild 1 - Malaise and 18th
Travellers Guild 2 - Juniper and 87th
Travellers Guild 3 - Fear and 55th