So you have chosen to take a closer look on what I have to offer. Wonderful! The following will be instructions on how to get started. One small step at a time. Before you know it, you'll be doing your first assignment for the class. This class is for you, whether you are new to Wicca or have been practicing for years. There is no such thing as learning too much. As an experienced practitioner you can learn a lot from others.
Just follow the instructions below, and we can get started.
2. Once you have been approved and received an e-mail from me, sign up with the class group @ yahoo. This is where class events will be posted as well as the place where you will be turning in your homework.
3. The course is individual, meaning that you set your own pace. There will be new people joining all the time, so don't worry about keeping up with those ahead of you. Learn from them, then find your own way. You can find all assignments on the Class Schedule page.
4. It may help you to visit the Class Links page when doing your assignments, and you are welcome to send me new links to add on.
5. Each lesson will have an assignment, ritual, even a article to read. The lesson will be given on the 1st day the ritual or assignment will be given three days later, with an accompanying god or goddess information. During this time you are to review and study these materials, sharing your "home work" with the rest of the group. When you feel you are ready you can ask for the lesson test, at which time you will take if you pass you can go on to the next lesson, if not you must what 10 days before trying again.
6. When you have finished an assignment, turn them in to the yahoo group to share the things you've learned with the rest of the class. I will discuss and comment only what I feel a need to. Grades will be given in private. It is possible not to pass an assignment. If you do not pass, the assignment must be done again and turned in. If nothing else is stated, you have passed. All assignments must be passed to complete the course. Feel free to comment on each others' work.
7. If you have any questions about or problems with the classroom or the assignments, you can post these at the class yahoo group or e-mail me.