Copy the following form and paste it into your e-mail. Send to Innocenelost!
Name (Birth or Craft):
Date of Birth:
How long have you been practicing?
What does Wicca mean to you?
Why do you want to join Innocene Lost?
How did you find Innocene Lost? From another webpage From a search engine From a friend Through Yahoo Groups Other
By typing your name below you state that you agree to follow the Rede (Do what thou wilt, so long as it harms none), that you have read the my terms and conditions, and that you will abide by Innocene Lost rules of conduct:
1. I agree to not flame other members. Innocene Lost encourages debate and the expression of many viewpoints, however there will be no personal attacks on any member for their belief or point of view.
2. While submitting homework and exercises are to be completed on your own time table, they are designed to have one submitted a month. You will not be able to complete the weekly exercises in less time if you are doing them as they are laid out. Please do not try to rush through them, if you do you will have to go back and redo the lesson.
3. Although the lessons are to be done on your own timetable, all students must participate in list activities to be considered an active part of the school. If you are quiet for too long we will assume that you are no longer interested in the courses and I will contact you accordingly.
4. It is understood that the lessons presented here are for your private use only. The may not be used in whole or in part for any purpose without the express written permission of the author. The same goes for any recipes, spells, rituals, meditations, etc. shared by members on the list.
5. It is understood that you are entitled to follow your own ethical/belief system. We will never ask you to compromise it, if you find that a lesson or exercise does so please email Innocene privately (email@example.com ) and we will work out an equitable arraignment.
6. It is understood that if any of these rules are violated you may be removed from the school.