Rants and Raves
- If you ever go to Las Vegas, don't stay at the Circus Circus Hotel. It sucks big time. We stayed there on our last trip, and not only were there little kids everywhere, but there were scary circus folk everywhere too. Also, its way way at the end of the strip, which means a LOT of walking. Just stay away from that hotel, it has to be the worst one I've ever stayed in in my life
- The WB people. And Smallville commercials.
- Bikers. Recently, the Harley 100th birthday bash took close in Milwaukee, and since I live in a suburb of Milwaukee, I saw quite a few bikers. And I realized that they really get a bad rap. Everyone I met were very sweet, polite, and kind. They are truely great people, and I hope they come back soon!
- The OC. I LOVE ADAM BRODY!!! And the OC is the best teen drama that's come out in a long time. It dosn't hurt that I just happen to go to OC High, and that I live in OC (haha, okay, so it's Oak Creek, not Orange County, but still!)
- Pepsi Vanilla. What can I say? It just tastes better than Vanilla Coke!
- Mark makeup by Avon. I got a free sample from the WB, and it's great. I especially loved the lip gloss!
- My Boss's Daughter. I saw this movie for free the other day (who says sneaking in is wrong?!?) and it was really really good. I don't think it got very good reviews, but I loved it.
- See Jane Date. Most people though this movie sucked, but for a TV movie, I thought it rocked! I really love Charisma Carpenter and Holly Marie Combs, so you can imagine my excitement to see them together in one movie.
- The Lovely Bones. It has to be the best book I have ever read. It is worth the time and money, and I guarentee it will touch your soul.
- Glory. I just got this book, and it was really good. It's pretty short, but worth the money.
Got any rants or raves of your own? Feel free to email them to me, and I'll post them on the site!
HI HO SILVER, AWAY!