- To feel good about ourselves.
- To have GREAT sex! :)
- So we won't think people are laughing or talking about us.
- To buy clothes in a normal store and actually get clothes with some style
to them that fit correctly.
- To have more energy!
- To be able to tie your shoes/paint toenails.
- To be able to sit on a floor and get up gracefully.
- To wear a bathing suit.
- To cross your legs or sit Indian style.
- To fit into an airline/theatre/bus/whatever seat without spilling over and
without having to see "that look" from the person who has to sit beside you.
- So our ankles won't swell.
- To fit into a booth at any restaurant.
- To not need an extension to a seat belt on an airplane and to have the
tray table not balance on our bellies.
- To not worry about being decapitated in our cars with our seat belts on if
we should be in an accident.
- To not turn beet red after moderate exertion.
- To be able to pick something up off the floor.
- Panty Hose that fit!
- To go to an amusement park and ride the rides.
- To be able to sit in any chair without worry of breakage.
- To not have to apologize when caught in a narrow aisle and have someone
need to get by.
- To go dancing, sky diving, bungee jumping....
- To be able to go horseback riding or ride a bike.
- To not worry about rashes and sweating.
- To not have to listen to "caring" people ask why you don't diet or worse
still... "gee youhave such a pretty face".
- To not worry about spilling food, sauces or gravy down the front of your
blouse/dress/shirt when eating.
- To not have to think up some excuse for not doing something because you
know your weight will impede you.
- To not have your belly hit the steering wheel and to be able to fit
comfortably in the driver's seat.
- To have a bra fit comfortably and to be able to buy underwear at
Victoria's Secret rather than at "Tubby the Underwear Guy".
- To not have to worry about the weight limit of step stools, ladders,
motorcycle, exercise equipment, etc.
- To not get stuck in a turn style.
- To not wake up feeling achy in the back..or to have ache free legs and
- So the bathroom scale won't creak and groan when you step on it.
- To be able to leave the tablecloth on the table at a restaurant instead of
dragging it with you when you get up.
- So you won't look the other way when you see yourself in a monitor where
they have security cameras.
- To never be embarrassed about your size.
- To not count tying shoes as daily exercise.
- To not have to wait for the handicap stall when there are plenty of other
- To not be more out of shape than seniors.
- To not break toilet seat when leaning to one side.
- To be able to put on wedding rings again.
- To try to make a double chin and fail!
- Buy clothing bargains to fit the next year ... and they do!
- Not to have to worry about plastic zippers or having your pants bust open.
- Normal waistbands rather than elastic!
- To wear knee socks correctly instead of worn like slouches!
- To look good in a tee shirt!
- To try on slacks or jeans and have the pant leg actually fit over leg!
- To be able to get close to sink and not come away with a wet belly!
- To get out of a stuffed chair GRACEFULLY and not look down to see if the
chair has come up with you!
- To not worry if the hairdresser's smock will fit!
- To not be self-conscious about eating in front of others!
- To not be afraid to ask which hairstyle suits your face.
- To not have people checking you out after looking in your grocery cart.
- To not feel (and look) like a sausage in stirrup pants.
- To have your friends NOT be embarrassed to be seen with you.
- To get promotions/hired or close that sale.
- Pants that stay up because your waist is smaller than your butt!
- No more boobs! (this is for the guys!)
- Wearing shorts or tank tops without fear of arrest or grossing out others!
- To not have the fear of being rejected.
- To successfully flirt!
- To not worry about how to get in and out of the back seat in a two door
- One size fits all and it fits you!
- To have a lap.
- To not have the car you are ride in slant in your direction.
- To be able to use toilet paper as it was meant to be used and not to have
to invent ways to "get the job done".
- To not have to watch TV news reports on fat people in hopes that you
haven't been caught on camera!
- To be able to get between cars in a parking lot without wiping the dust
off with your belly and your butt.
- No more heat rashes and chafing in the upper thighs.
- So that the cloth in the thigh area doesn't wear away long before the rest
of the slacks do!
- To meet a friend online and not be horrified to have to send a picture of
- To not take fat references and fat jokes personally.
- To know you can go anywhere because wherever you sit you CAN be
comfortable and look at ease.
- To shop at the mall and not have your back ache from lugging your huge
butt and stomach around!
- To be able to stand still, carrying nothing and still look poised.
- To be able to cross your arms across your chest without them resting on
- To have your feet get smaller.
- Using your mouth to taste and chew food rather than as just a route to get
the food from your lips to your stomach.
- Blood pressure returns to normal.
- To avoid other health complications from being overweight.
- To be able to borrow a co-worker's jacket for an important meeting.
- To meet someone for the first time and their eyes don't pop out of their
head with amazement...because they never knew you're fat!
- To see your reflection in a mirror or store window without turning away!
- To wear a watch with a regular length watch band.
- To look in the mirror when getting your hair cut without thinking you have
the biggest face in the world.
- To not mind getting your picture taken.
- To not avoid going to the doctor because you have to get "weighed" in.
- To wake up each morning feeling energized and ready to go.
- To not even worry about squeezing into small spaces.
- To not have to enter an elevator and check the weight limit.
- To look in your closet and have problems deciding which stylish outfit to
work since you have so many that look good and fit well.
- To not have to lie perfectly still in bed at night for fear of breaking
- To buy tie shoes instead of slip ons!
- To be able to walk any distance without looking for a bench to sit on.
- To look forward to shopping and just trying on clothes!
- To be able to drive by any fast food place without salivating!
- To be able to shop at the same store for food instead of having to
remember where you shopped last night for the junk food so you can avoid that
store for a few days!
- To not feel lower than low when an innocent child remarks about your size!
- To not constantly be thinking of where your next morsel of food is coming
- And the 100th reason to lose 100 pounds.....
I'M WORTH IT!
-- Author Of List Unknown