African American Page
Popular African American Links (top ten plus).
- Kwanzaa Information Center
- Black Health Net
- Multicultural Kids
- African Women on line
- THE AFROCENTRIC EXPERIENCE
- Black Facts Online
- African American Online Search
- Welcome to AVS' African American Cuisine Center
- AfroCuba Web
- Kakakiki Comb
- Angelic Vision
Check this on out and order nice african american art.
- BET Black Entertainment Television
3 black chicks...Review Flicks: Movie
Reviews with FLAVA!
AFRICAN AMERICAN LINKS
- Davey D's Hompage
- Black Flix
- Black Web Portal
- 4 Women of Color
- Association of MultiEthnic Americans, Inc
- African American history, Culture, and Black Studies Resources
- The Alliance of African American Artist
- MOLIS (MINORITY ON-LINE INFORMATION SERVICES)
- Small Busniness Adminstration
- African American Business Link
- FEDIX (FEDERAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN HOME PAGE
- Telecommunication in education online resources
- LIST OF BLACK COLLEGES
- The David and Dovetta Wilson ScholarshipFund
- The Jackie Robinson College Scholarship for Minority
- The United Negro College Fund
- New Promises
Founded by educators from Harvard University and MIT. Brings you all of the info on courses and degree program.
- Globewide Network Academy
Contains 22,600 courses and 1959 programs.(check it out)
- National Assn. of Negro Business and Professional Women's Club
Promotes opportunities for African American women in business; sponsors workshops; maintains a job bank. Monitors legislation and regulations.
- Minority Business Development Agency
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Association for the advancement of color people (NAACP)
Type in what your looking for here.
African American Magazines
- Black Thoughts
- Kumi Magazine
- John Henrik Clarke Library
- Shades of Love
- BET Magazine
- Black Enterprise
- VIBE Magazine
- Nubian Chronicles
- The Cover Phonex Magazine
- Rhapsody in Black
- Soul 2 Soul
- Scene Magazine
- DigiSoul Magazine
- Blu Magazine
- Hautezine Magazine
- The Source
- Minorities and Women in Business
- Our Pride and Joy Magazine
- Today's Black Woman
- Equal Opportunity
The career magazine for Minority Graduates
- Health Quest
- Library Of Congress
Social Service links/Federal web sites
- ALCOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
- For those with drinking problems.
- NARCOTIC ANONYMOUS
- For those with drugs problems.
- SEXAHOLIC ANONYMOUS
- For those with sexual problems.
- COCAINE ANONYMOUS
- Specifically for those with cocaine(rock)problems.
- Substance Abuse and addiction information.
- Get you question answer here.
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
24hrs hotline provided and free counseling services through a national network of rape crisis centers.
- Child Abuse Prevention
- Help save the kids.
All I can ask
- National Council on child abuse & Family Violence
- The american campaign for prevention of child
abuse and family violence.
- Housing and Urban Development. (HUD)
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Transportation
- ATF/Department of treasury
- U.S.Courts (federal Judiciary)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- General Accountin Office (GAO)
- National Archives and Record Administation
- Employment and training program (US Dept. of labor)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Comission
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- National Adoption Center
Expands adoption oppurtunites for children with special needs and children from minority cultures.
- Vietnam Veterans of American
Established in 1978 to support and inform those who were exposed to the defoliant Agent Orange,or dioxin, while serving the United States in the conflict of Vietnam.
- AIDS (Disease)
Offers information on AIDS and AIDS-related issues.
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
Dedicated to finding a cure for and controlling asthma allergic diseases.
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations.
A network of breast cancer organizations that provides information, education, assistance, and referral to anyone with questions.
- Black Community Crusade for Children
National movement that aims to tap into and strengthen the strong black community tradition of self-help and to assist and galvanize current black leadership around specific goals for children.
- Drugs Facts & Stats
Specializes in the collection, analysis, and distribution of data on drugs and crime. Responds to needs for current data on: Illegal drugs,drug law violations, drug-related crime,drug-using offenders in the criminal justice system, and the impact of drugs on criminal justice adminstration.
- National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty