GROSSER GENEALOGY PAGE
If you would like more information on my GROSSER ancestors, their spouses, &
their children (or if you have additional information), please fill out the form below, or contact me at:
- Florian GROSSER - He was from Heinrichswalde, Kreis Frankenstein, Silesia, Prussia.
This area is now part of Poland.
- Florian GROSSER - born in 1819; died before June 1881; married Rebecka KLAPPER, on 23 Nov 1842, in Ullersdorf, Kreis Glatz, Silesia, Prussia.
- Heinrich GROSSER - born on 21 Mar 1860, Uttersdorf, Kreis Frankenstein, Silesia, Prussia; and died @ 1930/33, in Nordhausen a/ Harz. He married Sophie BÖSENBERG on 07 Jun 1881, in Salza. I know of nine children:
- August Emil GROSSER - See below.
- Klära GROSSER
- Gustav GROSSER - He was born on 23 Jun 1890; & died on 11 Nov 1928. Gustav was married and had four children.
- Albert GROSSER - His wife's name was Anna. They had two daughters.
- Liese GROSSER
- Atur GROSSER - He was born about 1895; & died on 19 Dec 1977. Atur was married to Marie LUTZE. They had seven children.
- Willi GROSSER - He was born on 04 Jan 1900; & died on 04 Jun 1969. Willi was married to Frieda HOFFMANN. They had two daughters.
- Luise GROSSER - Her husband's surname was GERLACH. They had four children.
- Erich GROSSER - He won a Silver Medal in the Olympics for wrestling. Erich was shot in Poland by the Russians in 1918 or 1922.
- August Emil GROSSER - born on 13 Apr 1885, in Nordhausen a/Harz. He left a wife & 2 daughters (Gertrud (photograph) & Helene) in Germany & came to the U.S.A. He changed his name (I don't think legally) to Emil VON VANGE. He married Catherine M. HUGHES, on 26 Nov 1917, at St. Joseph's Church, Chicago, Illinois.(To view wedding-day photograph CLICK HERE). They settled first in New Jersey & then in New York. They had two sons: William VON VANGE (born 04 Feb 1919;died 1996), & Henry Thomas VON VANGE (born 20 Jan 1922;died 23 Apr 1984)
Please Visit Val's Other Pages
KLAPPER GENEALOGY PAGE
BÖSENBERG GENEALOGY PAGE
SIMON / SIMMON GENEALOGY PAGE
For LINKS to even more of Val's Pages CLICK HERE
If you are interested in your family tree, but don't have the time or skills to resarch it yourself, you can hire a professional genealogy researcher.
Hire a professional genealogist at Ancestral Branches to do the work for you. :)