- Talk to an experienced player, and ask some questions. There's nothing like comments from someone that has been
playing the game for a while. Ask them what strategies they use, and other useful information.
- Wear multiple layers of clothing. You may get hot, but the paintball barely leaves a mark when you're all done.
- Wear camoflauge matching the surroundings you are playing in... No sense wearing forest green, when you're playing
with snow on the ground.
- Let the more experienced players head up the team. They always have the better strategies, especially if they've
played these fields before.
- Don't lag behind. Stay with the group, more people firing at a target is more likely to hit it than one person.
- Let the experienced people cover the flanks. They have the better accuracy, & most of the time, the better reflexes.
- DON'T get tunnel vision. Be aware of what's around you.