A pigeon club par excellence!
Master Breeder Award
This award will be given by the U.O.R.A. You can count all wins for this award from the date the U.O.R.A. was founded (Jan. 22, 1981). The rules that we are proposing to qualify a show for master breeder points are:
1. You must be a member of the U.O.R.A.
2. There must be at least 5 exhibitors, but they have to be members of the U.O.R.A.
3. There must be at least four birds and two exhibitors in a color class in order to receive points. The two exhibitors can not be of the same household.
4. There must be at least 40 birds entered in the show in order to receive master breeder points.
5. All birds must be owned and bred by the exhibitor.
6. All shows must be open to both adults and juniors.
7. You must win any combination of, either Champion, Reserve Champion, or Best Young at least three times.
8. In order to receive the Master Breeder award you must receive a total of 200 points and have bred and shown Oriental Rollers for a minimum of 10 years.
9. You must judge at least one U.O.R.A. sanctioned club show of 40 birds or more.
10. An award must be offered in order to receive points for any of the below categories.
POINT BREAK DOWN
Champion 6 points
Best of Show 5 points
1st Reserve 5 points
Best Young 5 points
2nd Reserve 4 points
Best Old 4 points
Best Old Cock, Hen, Best YC, YH 3 points
Best Opposite Sex 3 points
Best Junior Breeder 1 point
Best of Color Class & Best Sporting 1 point
40 – 75 birds 3 points
76-125 birds 5 points
126 & up 6 points
For a Total of 15 Judging Points Maximum
Rare Breeds Competition
1. Show must have at least 40 Rare Breeds entered
2. Must have at least 3 exhibitors, not being in the same family.
Champion of All Rare Breeds 5 points
1st Reserve of All Rare Breeds 4 points
2nd Reserve of All Rare Breeds 3 points
Best Young 3 points
Best Sporting 3 points
HS or E rating 1 point
3. Plus they still have to meet all other qualifications.
Return to U.O.R.A. Home Page