The Unicorn Girl
- Elfin Horns faintly blowing
- Neath the midnight moon
- Silent magic fills the lair, as faeries start to dance
- One by one they enter the circle, of mystical mushrooms
- as they dance, as they play, a unicorn and his bride to be
- Watch the amazing show
- They laugh with delight, O'er the splendor
- Of Creatures striving to please
- The Music dies down fore the morn, and they fade away
- The elves to their trees, the faeries to their flowers
- and the unicorns to their lair
- And the Elfin Music ceases once more, in the mornin air
Do you Believe in Unicorns?
More of MY poems!