More things you wouldn't want to hear in the stall next to you.
Here's the second edition of things you wouldn't want to hear in the stall next to you.
- Oh, no. It is contagious!
- Oh my god! That's not MY hand!
- Funny, I didn't know this was co-ed.
- Quit pushing, you're getting it on the floor.
- Was it good for you?
- Umm... never a bitter taste.
- Mind if I play through?
- If you just calm down, he'll crawl out in a second.
- I smell smoke.
- It looks even more swollen from this angle.
- Geez, Mom I can do this by myself now.
- You've got mail!
- Honey, could you pass the toilet paper?
- Bad touch!
- DAMN! Didn't make it. Gotta stop wearing a belt.
- What but design of darkness to appall?--
If design govern in a thing so small.
- Touch-a, touch-a, touch-a, touch me...
- WOW! No one told me I had one of those!
- I can't find my monkey!
- I'm glad you think this is so funny.
- Now, kiss and make up.
- Stop molesting my bear!!
- No, they have purple butts.
- He has toes on his what!?!
- So George, what did the gynecologist say?
- BAD DOG!
- Fine! I'll just have Odysseus rub my belly!
- Whip it! Whip it good!
- Yeah, that is a very creative sundial impression. Pull up your pants.
- My gerbil got loose. Is he over there with you?
- I'm SERIOUS. Do you want me to SHOW it to you!?
- Just put your @#$%*&^ hand there!
- Are you sure, Father? This doesn't LOOK like the Rectory.
back to the main page.