Top of the Line Rack
Product Highlights Details
• The Top of the Line Luggage rack is made from 1/8" 5052-H32 aircraft Aluminum and is crinkle-coat powder-coated for lasting protection. It mounts on top of the factory KAWASAKI luggage rack area. Allen head screws provided in the kit are stainless steel.
• The rack affords the ability to attach large bulky items such as a sleeping bag, duffle bag, tent or other lightweight bulky items that won't fit in easily in the saddle bags.
• The rack features holes pre-drilled for a bungee net as well as slots, both horizontal and parallel, for attaching lashing straps in many locations and for varying size items.
• Removes easily so once you reach your dstination you can take it off to do some serious trail riding. Rack measures 23" wide and 10-1/2" deep. Cut out for access to the factory tool kit.
• Simple installation.
• Bungee net points as well as front to back and side to side lashing strap tie down points.
• Suggested maximum load is 15 Lbs.