Rocky Horror Picture Show ::: Prop List
This is the prop list to use in
Rocky Horror theater participation.
1. Rice: At the beginning of movie, when the bride and groom
come out of the chapel doors, you should throw rice just like all of
the wedding guests do.
2. Newspaper: When Brad and Janet are in the storm
and Janet covers her head with the newspaper, you
should also do so.
3. Squirt quns: You should use these to stimulate
the rainstorm that Brad and Janet are caught in.
4. Candles or flashlights: During the "There's a light" verse
of "Over Frankenstein's Palace", the audience should light up
the theater with a flashlight, a candle, or a lighter (but do be careful!).
5. Rubber gloves: During the Frank's creation speech, he snaps
his rubber gloves a total of 3 times. You should snap your gloves
at the same time to make a neat sound effect.
6. Noisemakers: After Frank's creation speech, the Translyvanians
applaud with whistles and noisemakers, and you should do the same.
7. Confetti: At the end of the "Charles Atlas Song" reprise, the Transylvanians
throw confetti while Rocky and Frank head to the bedroom.
You should do the same.
8. Scott brand toilet paper: When Dr. Everett Von Scott enters
the room and Brad yells "Great Scott!", you should throw rolls
of Scott brand toilet paper into the air.
9. Toast (unbuttered): When Frank makes the toast at dinner,
you should throw toast into the air.
10. A party hat: When Frank puts on the party hat at dinner, you should do the same.
11. A bell - During the song "Planet Schmanet," ring a bell when Frank sings
"Did you hear a bell ring?"
12. A deck of playing cards: During the song "I'm Going Home" when
Frank sings "Cards for sorrow, cards for pain", you should throw a
deck of cards into the air.