Return to Welcome Page.
- On a hairdryer:
'Do not use while sleeping.'
- On a bag of chips:
`You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.'
- On a bar of soap:
'Directions: use like regular soap.'
- On some frozen dinners:
'Serving suggestion: defrost.'
- On a hotel-provided shower cap in a box:
'Fits one head.'
- On packaged Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of the box):
'Do not turn upside down.'
- On packaged Bread Pudding:
'Product will be hot after heating.'
- On packaging for an iron:
'Do not iron clothes on body.'
- On children's cough medicine:
'Do not drive car or operate machinery.'
- On sleep aid:
'Warning: may cause drowsiness.'
- On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights:
'For indoor or outdoor use only.'
- On peanuts:
'Warning: contains nuts.'
- On a packet of nuts:
'Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.'
- On a Swedish chainsaw:
'Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.'
- On a child's Superman costume:
'Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.'