1. Similar to "shazam"...see below.
2. A single word used to describe an exciting moment.
Friend: "Becky, we just got tickets to see Avril Lavigne!"
1.Mainly used in written communication
2.A single syllabal word that is a form of response when asked a question one does not understand.
Friend: "Hey Becky, have you seen that preview for that movie about that guy with the thing and the other guy and the contagious disease?"
1. A combination of the words "dick" and "jerk."
2.A derogatory word used to offend another.
Becky to friend: "You're such a jick..."
1. To be indecisive, to not care, to show no emotion. A verbal form of laziness.
Friend: "Becky, would you like to go to the park?"
1. A term of excitement.
2. To complete a sentence.
3. To add emphases.
Becky: "I finished work early today! Shazam!"
1. A way to display the force of an insult.
2. A term to describe a particular object, emotion or sound.
Friend to other friend: "You're so stupid, you took a rake to the Maple Leafs game!"
Becky: "OH! SNAP!"
*music plays* Becky: "Damn, these beats are so fresh! Snap!"
Pronunciation: Werd Up
1. A verbal greeting.
2. A term to concur with the statement made by another.
Friend: "Hey Becky!"