Feast of the Sacred Heart
Come and celebrate the Feast of the Sacred Heart on
Friday June 3, 2005
by attending mass at
Your Local Parish Church
Time: Click here for Mass Schedule
Promises of the Sacred Heart of Jesus made to St. Margaret Mary
- I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their families.
- I will console them in all their afflictions.
- I will be their assured refuge in life and especially in death.
- I will pour abundant blessings upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart an infinite ocean of mercy.
- Lukewarm souls shall become fervent.
- Fervent souls shall speedily rise to perfection.
- I will bless the homes in which an image of the Sacred Heart is exposed and honoured.
- I will give to priest the power to touch the most hardened heart.
- Those who propagate this devotion shall have their name written in My Heart never to be erased.
- The all powerful love of My Heart will grant to to all those who shall do the Novena and receive Holy Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they shall not die under My displeasure, nor without receiving the Sacraments.
Read, understand and believe in these Promises for they are confirmations of what Jesus said in the Bible-"Come to me, all you labor and heavily burdened and I will refresh you"....If you have all these blessings, WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK FOR ? But surely the most powerful statement was the last promise where he assured us the grace of final repentance at the last moment of our existence. Probably no other promise has brought more lusters to the First Friday devotion than to know, that not only in life, but especially in the brink of eternity will the Sacred Heart of Jesus watch over and protect you. Most of us have friends and relatives who have died suddenly without the benefit of the sacrament... Maybe they did not know or was never aware of the Nine First Friday Devotion to the Sacred Heart which guarantee us a happy Catholic death and also brings trememdous spiritual and temporal blessings and graces. It is for this reason that all of us must reach out to our friends, relatives and all Catholics to promote the RENEWAL of the Sacred Heart Devotion.
Sacred Heart Website ][
Saint Vincent de Paul Society
Friends of the Sacred Heart of Jesus