Here are a lot of things you may, or may not know about me:) Some of them are facts, some are beliefs, some are euphamisms/phrases that I wrote. Enjoy:)
1. DOB: 8/1/84
2. Sex: yes please.
3. I have one younger brother, Austin, who's 10.
4. My first "kiss" was in kindergarten, with a boy who's first name is the same as mine.
5. I would rather be semi-skilled in a whole lot of trades/arts/etc than be a master of one.
6. I try to be organized and neat, but inevitably fail. (eg: look at my room).
7. I'm a hopeless romantic.
8. I modeled for Neiman Marcus for a few years.
9. I do believe that there is a God and that there is a heaven.
10. I find animals to be much easier to get along with (and more friendly) than most people.
11. I supported, and still support President Bush's choice to go to war with Iraq.
12. I began playing the piano when I was 3.
13. I am, for the most part, Pro Life, and believe that if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, she should abstain from sex.
14. I am currently double business major, and I'm going for minors in studio arts, asian studies, music performance (voice), and hotel and restaurant management.
15. I want to get a MBA (Master of Business Administration) and go to law or medical school.
16. I love to travel.
17. I have perfect pitch.
18. I played basketball and softball in highschool.
19. I have stress fractures (tibias) in both legs!
20. I want to adopt a child.
21. I have some of the best friends in the world.
22. I lived with a naked bisexual witch last year.
23. I am allergic to mosquito bites.
24. I am allergic to animal dander, eventhough we have 3 cats and a dog.
25. Someday, I want to own a ranch with horses!
26. California and Colorado are the two most beautiful states in the continental US.
27. Maui is the most beautiful island in the Hawaiian Islands.
28. I lived in Poland during a summer.
29. I love London!
30. I believe in miracles.
31. I watched the movie Moulin Rouge two times a day for 20 days straight!
32. I believe that animals have a healing quality to them.
33. While I do not condone homosexuality, I do believe that I do not have the right to criticize anyone else for their feelings or beliefs. Just becuase someone has a different belief set than I do, does not mean that they should be treated any differently than anyone else.
34. My ultimate goal in life: solve the pet overpopulation problem.
35. My top 3 favorite restaurants: Houston's, Taste of Texas, Cheesecake Factory.
36. I hate talking on the phone, esepcially for long periods of time.
37. I love taking pictures.
38. There definitely is such a thing as being too ambitious.
39. I found an old guitar in my closet in 10th grade. I started to teach myself how to play, and it's a good thing I did... ask me if you don't know why.
40. The most flattering compliment I have ever received is, "You sing like an angel". Damn, goosebumps.
41. The perfect guy: kind, considerate, intelligent, appreciates music/art. That's all.
42. I was extremely close to transferring from EHS to Westside between my junior and senior years. I'm so glad I didn't!
43. While money doesn't buy happiness, it sure does buy a lot of other nice things.
44. I have a disease called hypothyroidism.
45. One of the best things life has to offer: a nap in the afternoon, with the sun pouring through the window onto my face...
46. I played basketball, volleyball, and softball in middle school.
47. My parents met in highschool choir.
48. One of the worst things life has thrown my way is the death of a friend.
49. My parents both went to UH.
50. I was top-ranked in the city for my age group in Butterfly when I was 12.
51. My favorite color is purple.
52. I took music theory with Sara Houston, and had no idea that we would turn out to be best friends a few years later!
53. I took the HTMA Music Theory tests (in the Fine Arts building on the UH campus) every year I was enrolled in piano.
54. If I was in a band, it would definitely be named "The Cats"
55. Chocolate is the best cure for anything that ails you.
56. Lawyers are half as smart but twice as cunning as Doctors.
57. I didn't realize how kinky playing "doctor" was (which I did all the time in elementary school) until a few years ago.
58. I know how to play the harp.
59. I am one of the luckiest people I know.
60. The worst subject ever: math.
61. I want to skydive before I die.
62. I believe that if I can be sent off to war, I should be able to drink.
63. I am, for the most part, a conservative voter.
64. I would, if called to do so, die for my country.
65. Adam was just as much at fault as Eve.
66. I firmly believe that Squeaky (my violin) and I will one day be able to make beautiful music together.
67. I love my goldfish! (who remain un-named!)
68. The hardest thing I've dealt with so far in life: the loss of my 18 year old cat, Tobey, a few years ago.
69. I believe that animals go to heaven.
70. We're all sexually frustrated.
71. The most over-rated music genre: rap.
72. I think it's ridiculous that one football player is "worth" 50 teachers.
73. I love ceramics!
74. If teaching paid more, I would be a teacher.
75. If being a musician paid more, I would be a musician.
76. Being loved is the best feeling ever.
77. My favorite musican of all time: Garth Brooks.
78. I like every kind of music except rap, that is, if you consider rap to be music.
79. I LOVE Houston in the fall!
80. The most fun sport ever: skiing.
81. If you haven't ever skied, something is WRONG with you!
82. I love working at Target.
83. I love paychecks even more.
84. One of the worst feelings: wanting something/someone so badly it hurts... and, knowing that you can't have it/them.
85. One of the best feelings: laying in front of the fireplace during the winter, looking at the lights sparkle on the Christmas tree, with a dog and several cats on/around you. (aahhh... :) )
86. My family and I used to go to Aspen at least twice a year when I was younger. (Hell yeah for Snowmass and Buttermilk mountains!!! YOU ROCK!)
87. I go to California at least once a year, and I have been to Disneyland at least once a year since I was born!
88. Knott's Berry Farm is the most under-rated theme park in the country.
89. Legoland is also a really fun place to go!
90. I like Legos a lot!
91. The best store in the world.. Bath and Body Works.
92. Something fun to do on a rainy day: stay in and sleep.
93. Another fun thing to do on a rainy day: go to a bookstore and curl up in a big, comfy chair and read.
94. I wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life.
95. Music is the best form of self-expression.
96. The most fun winter accessory: toe socks.
97. A close second: scarves.
98. The most fun sport to watch in person: football.
99. The hottest Royal: Prince William.
100. What I always wanted to be when I was growing up: an astronaut.
101. Bill Clinton is the Devil in disguise, and Hillary is the spawn of Satan.
102. I did gymnastics for 5 years.