MOMS Club® is an international support group designed specifically for all at-home mothers, regardless of religion, previous employment, infant feeding choices, or the age and number of your children!
MOMS Club® of Rockwall, TX is a support group for stay-at-home moms in Rockwall, Royse City, Fate, Heath, and McClendon-Chisholm, TX
Being a stay-at-home mom doesn't have to mean staying at home. Why not join us for speakers, crafts, playgroups, field trips, MOMS Night Out, and more? MOMS Club® of Rockwall, TX invites you to see what we are all about. Stay-at-home moms and their kids are finding support, friendship, and fun things to do in and around Rockwall County. MOMS Club® provides an opportunity for stay-at-home/work-from-home mothers to get together, learn, laugh, become involved in our community, and have fun together. We are a support group designed just for you, the at-home mother of today. You are interested in the world around you, want a variety of activities for you and your children, and are proud of your choice of at-home mothering for your family. We know, because we're at-home mothers, too. Come join us, we would love to meet you!
Here are some of the things that make us special:
We're Casual and Encourage Member Input: Our monthly business meeting has a relaxed atmosphere that is warm and comfortable, with speakers, discussions, and fun for the kids. All of our meetings and all but one of our activities are during the day, when at-home mothers need the most support. We encourage members to attend monthly meetings and help create our monthly activity calendar.
We're Accessible: We RSVP to activities using an online group. It's easy to keep up with each other by phone, in person, or online.
Kids Are Welcome! We believe being a mother shouldn't isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them. At-home mothers of any age children are welcome. You don't have to leave the group when your children enter school. We know you still need support as your children grow!
We're A Charity: MOMS Club® is a nonprofit corporation and a 501 (C) (3) publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS. As a charitable organization, we complete service projects each year that benefit needy children in our area. We believe it's important to teach our children the value of good works.
Meals for Moms: Whenever a life changing event takes place (i.e., birth, adoption, illness), our members volunteer to cook or buy a meal for the member in need, and deliver it to her home.
- Provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay home to raise their children.
- Provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers.
- Perform at least one service project each year benefiting local needy children and families.
- Women must be free to choose their personal path of fulfillment.
- For women who choose to stay at home, raising their children is an important and fulfilling full-time job.
- A family's decision for a mother to stay at home, in order to raise their children, often involves a considerable financial sacrifice.
- There is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common goal... raising our children in a healthful way.
If you have any questions or comments,
please feel free to contact us.