General Convention Rules
- Convention Staff, Guests, and Attendees may not engage in any activities
that are prohibited by law. This includes, but is not limited to: harassment,
substance abuse, public intoxication, etc.
- Treat the Hotel and Convention Staff with respect.
- Convention Staff, Guests, and Attendees may not be in possession of any
item defined as a weapon, Illegal or not. (See Weapons Policy for more
- Convention Staff and Attendees may not bring any animals onto the
convention premises, with the exception of ADA working Animals.
- Badges must be worn and visible at all times.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No sleeping in any Convention area at anytime.
- Badges must be purchased in order to be allowed into the Convention space,
if you do not have a badge you will be asked to leave until you purchase
- Do not run in the Convention space.
- Be mindful of those around you at all times.
Weapons and Props Policy
- All props/weapons must be checked into the safety desk upon entering the
convention, or (in the case of a Dealer=92s Room purchase) right after you
finish your transaction.
- Any and all LIVE Weapons are NOT allowed. This includes individuals who
possess a weapons permit, or a concealed weapons permit.
- Live Steel is not allowed in Convention Space. This includes blades,
- If Safety decides a prop/weapon is too dangerous you will be asked to
return the item to your room/car. If you take this as a mere suggestion, you
will be expelled from the convention without refund.
- No swinging, play fighting (unarmed included), or throwing of
props/weapons will be permitted.
- No bags larger than a hand bag are allowed. This includes, but is not
limited to: Laptop Bags, Backpacks, Duffle Bags, and messenger bags.
- The Safety Staff will not watch bags/items for you.
- The Safety Staff reserves the right to bar entry.
- The Safety Staff may initiate a voluntary bag/pocket check for
- Nothing attached to a string/chain that can be swung will be
- No cosplay props or weapons are allowed into the Dance/Rave area, this
- No fighting or dance fighting.
- If you have a history of seizures, asthma, or heart attack, please avoid
the Dance/Rave. The heat and flashing lights may trigger attacks.
- Harassment will not be tolerated.
Dealers Area Policy
- Keep your hands visible and above the tables. Theft is no small charge,
and the dealers WILL press charges.
- If the room enters a lock down, please remain calm and slowly make your
way to the door.
- If Safety Personnel request that you open your bags please be polite and
- To avoid fire hazards, keep lines single file and stay close to the
- Please wait your turn in line.
- Don't argue with the staff if they attempt to correct you.
- Keep in mind that the staff is not yelling at you, they have to speak
loudly enough for the entire line to hear which can be difficult at
- Completely fill in seats, try not to leave empty spaces.
- Any event specific rules will be announced at the start of the event,
please listen while they are being announced.
- ID will be required for any 18+ panels, and recording devices therein will
also be prohibited.
Addendum Rules for Cosplay
- Cosplayers may wear lyricals in place of shoes.
- The Convention reserves the right to deem a costume as unacceptable and
request that the wearer make modifications or change entirely.
- Weapons must be checked by the Safety Staff. Review Weapons Policy for
in-depth information regarding weapons.
- Please be mindful of your costumes.