Content: My Presentation has main ideas that I support with details.
- I stay on the topic.
- I have two or three big ideas
and I make sure to share them.
- I use details to describe my
Organization: My Presentation is organized and ideas flow one to another.
- My Presentation has a
beginning, middle, and end.
- I use connecting words that
make the Presentation flow from one point to another.
Language: I use words and sentences that make
what I want to say clear.
- I use different words and
sentences instead of using the same ones over and over.
- I use sentences that are
vivid and will engage the audience.
- I use correct grammar.
Delivery: I speak clearly and look at my audience when I am speaking.
- I keep my head up and look at
my audience when I talk.
- I speak clearly, not too slow
or too fast, and pronounce words correctly.
- I avoid saying things like
"um," "uh," and "and."
© 2000 Miguel A Contreras
All Rights Reserved