1983 911 SC 135,000 miles Car is currently street legal also.
New Parts in last 3k miles
· Turbo tie rods and steering rack spacer.
· Fuel pump, check valve, fuel tank screen filter
· Elephant Racing finned oil lines
· Rubber brake hoses
· Rear brake pads
· Engine mounts
· Shifter bushings and Wevo coupler
· Inner axle bolts and schnoor washers
· Pelican Parts super clutch kit, omega spring, clutch cable, guide tube, flywheel, release arm
· Oil pressure switch, breather cover gasket, breather hoses, T-stat oring
· Airbox-no popoff valve, injector sleeves and orings, intake runner sleeves, vacuum hoses, throttle body oring, cold start injector orings
· Distributor cap, rotor, plugs and Bosch wires
· Pelican Parts hydraulic chain tensioner kit and chain ramps
· Cam to chain box orings and seals
· Right side oil return tube orings
· Reusable valve cover gaskets
· Alt belt
· Swepco 201 tranny oil
· 20w50 Valvoline racing oil (twice)
· Oil cooler seals
· Toyo RA-1 tires with 45 mins of rain track time (almost no wear).
· Tranny first and second gear brake bands, anchor blocks, syncros, slider, dog teeth (everything but the gears), seals. I left the 3rd/4th stack untouched
Other in the past few years with records:
· Bilsteins front and rear
· Front wheel bearings
· Front and rear rotors and pads
· Past records of tune ups and valve adjustments, previous clutch replacement, fuel injectors, WUR, fuel distributor, alternator, etc.
Safety Equipment – to 2007 SCCA IT Specs – all new 2007 ($4000)
· 6 point custom cage (1.50x.120), dual door bars (not nascar style-retains door innards, 6pt submounts. Painted with POR-15 black paint
· G-Force 5pt harness FIA rated
· G-Force window net with easy custom release (no belt buckles). Drops from top
· 6 pole kill switch
· Momo Start fiberglass bottom mount seat FIA
· Vinyl stripes and decals, which are removable
Includes all original brown interior parts in good condition (minus headliner), most parts are stripped of the leather and dyed black. Stock seats in perfect brown vinyl recover, 2-8x16 and 6-7x16 Fuchs, new windshield seal, all a/c components and heater components that were removed, old oil lines (small crease in one, other perfect), new in box clutch disc, good old chain tensioners.
No damage, no rust CA, GA, TX car. Great platform for a more serious racecar (would need proper suspension), or return to stock driver status by removing cage and installing headliner, RS door panels and RS carpet kit. Could leave rear roll bar portion of the cage, but need to use harnesses.
The bad part is the car has no power above 3k rpms and pops with small backfires in the exhaust. I've been chasing this all year. I can't fiqure it out, so it's priced like a little better than core charge for the engine, since it has $1.5k in new parts on the motor.
Pricing (not including shipping):
Everything minus race seat and harness: $11,000
Roller on 7” wheels, no race tires, interior or spares: $6,000
Engine, transmission and CIS including only what is attached when removed from the car: $5,500
All other interior pieces, wheels, a/c and heater components will be sold separately after the roller and drivetrain sell.
Please call me to discuss at 713-398-7870.