All About Me (why you would want to know is beyond me, but...)
Well, you asked, so here it is, but don't say I didn't warn you...
- Name: Chris Thornton (yup, that's me)
- Age: 17 (we must have a virus in the driver's license program...)
- DOB: September 19, 1983 (Virgo, Boar, whatever...)
- Height: 6' or 6'1" (My friend says I'm 6'2", but...)
- Eyes: Gray-green (I've been told I have beautiful eyes.)
- Hair: I get a fade every once in a lifetime, dark blonde, light brown, whatever (again, NOT a hick!)
- Weight: 145 (look at me, the human toothpick!! Actually, I'm freakishly strong for my size.)
- Place of residency: Houston, TX (once more, I AM NOT a hick!)
- Ethnicity: White (or, as it said on my high school application, "Other".)
- Education: Senior at the High School for Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice (no, there is no shorter name and I guess I should explain that I do NOT want anything to do with any of that law stuff we study there, it just looks good on my college application, or so I've heard.)
- Interests: Music (listening and learning to play) Sports, Video Games (RPGs RULE!), Internet, I claim to be a computer genius, but I'm still working on that, and basically being a smart-@$$.
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, pizza, pancakes (that's for you, Carlos), and, did I mention pizza?
- Favorite Bands: Creed, Third Eye Blind, Fuel, Live, Smashing Pumpkins, Vertical Horizon, Bush, Blink 182 (I could go on and on and on and on and...)
- Favorite Song: Bowling For Soup - The B!tch Song.
- Favorite Quote: Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so let's all get wasted and have the time of our lives!!
- Favorite Quote that I actually use: Almost ain't close enough (you know how people say something and they say that they always say that? Well I seriously ALWAYS say this. Well, almost always.)
- Something I've Learned: The answer to all your parents questions are not I don't know or I forgot. The best answer is to never let them ask the question that demands the previously stated response.
- Something else I've learned: No matter how many times you hear it from them or how strongly you believe it, YOUR PARENTS DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING!!!
- My Plans for the Future: Honestly, college is the only definite thing. I figure I'll major in computer science or communications/broadcasting.
- Advice: Don't get wrapped up in something too early in your life or you'll end up like me, an ex-video game freak who loves to play baseball but can't play on a team because I've only been playing for 2 or 3 years. Expand your horizons early on.
- Anything I Forgot: Well, I guess I could think of something I forgot............. hmmmmmm......................... (still thinking).................................. (take a nap, this might take a while)...................
Well, you survived that, good job. I hope you'll stick around to see the rest of my page. Remember, I'll be updating this site as I get more stuff to put on there.