From :

"Hannah Russell" <wheatbum@hotmail.com>

To :

vorange4@hotmail.com

Subject :

gycko has 24 hour claime servicce

Date :

Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:21:44 -0500

I had an apiphony--
The day following our all night hardcore conversation, my reasoning clocked in, and I realized that it doesnt work durring the after hours, its a strickly a nine to five job, so I guess. So while you and I were talking, my reasoning skills were out at the bars, or watching a porn, or sleeping or a combinenation of some of those, or all of those, or none of those, or something.

Anyway, that brings me to what I have to say, I realized, that, my physical afection was one not overly inappropriate, or unwanted, so now I feel dumber than sorry because of my typical female over-reacting reaction. Huh, who'da thunk. None the less, hope to talk to you soon.

Reaching the Age of reason for 18 years,

Camilion Hannah