From :

"Hannah Russell" <wheatbum@hotmail.com>

To :

vorange4@hotmail.com

Subject :

kris... you're a duchbag

Date :

Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:55:52 -0500

I repreave that.

I'm sorry that weston and jesse are gone, I know you're going to miss them. I talked to jason last night, poor guy is really dipressed. Illiana really messed him up, I tryed to tell him GREAT things about himself to boost his self esteme the best I could but, I havent talked to him in two years so I didnt have a lot to go on.

Oh oh oh... I found this Christmas card that Crystal gave to give to you, but I forgot, or I didn't see you or a little bit of both, but I still have it, unopened, full of Christmas cheer I'd imagine and waiting for you.

Talk to you soon

Hannah