From :

"Hannah Russell" <wheatbum@hotmail.com>

To :

vorange4@hotmail.com

Subject :

iceland is green greenland is ice, you know how that goes

Date :

Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:10:54 -0500

Thanks for the suggestion, I however, already have watercolor paper, its just a matter of getting some high quality paints. Guash, to be spacific is what i want. I went swimming tonight, i just got back. It was GREAT i made everyone rub my back, and they all did. But when I got up my head started to hurt like no other. I think I'm going through "the change" you know, menapause. Thats something to look forward to.

Oh! Oh! I decided to start freediving when i move to corvalis. I've been doing some reading, and I think that there might be a program since it'll be ya know, by the ocean and shit, so hopefully. Anyway I think that will be some hardcore fun. If i do, I want to dive down like fourty feet before next summer. Given that i have very little knowledge of the sport, i have no idea if my goal is fesable or underachiving. I guess it'll adjust as i find more out, you know how that goes.

It seems like i havent talked to you in a long time. I have to work tomarrow morning, and then again at 4:30, and then on Sunday, I think I'm going to Billings to get my computer. We'll see. So, Im going to bed now because my head is still throbbing and shit, you know how that goes.

night

Hannah

PS i miss you, but you know how that goes