From :

"Hannah Russell" <wheatbum@hotmail.com>

To :

vorange4@hotmail.com

Subject :

Re: basket fall

Date :

Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:00:57 -0500

I havent washed a car in a long time. I have, however, washed the expedition before and as we know, thats a big fucking car. Probably not as big as a plane though, so I simpathize. Poor baby Kris. I went to Salt Lake today, Laura flew in and brought your flashlight along so I'll send it back. I guess after she packed it to bring back, Jake kept taking it from her bag. Ah me. We did lots of GREAT shopping. On the way up my mom hit two deer at one time, it was really sad, and when I went back to sleep I kept having dreams that some big buck would run into our car, bust through the windshield and stab me in the head with its rack to avange the death of the deer we killed. It was horrible. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hannah