Trippychick170@aol.com

vorange4@hotmail.com

that night on the sand

Mon, 7 May 2001 19:38:33 EDT

okey i'll say something that i'm probably not supposed to say, so after i say
it just put it into the deep little abyss in the back of you're mind. its
true things never work the way they're supposed to with us, i truly believe
that when it's meant to happen it will be with no iterference from everyone
around us. i had a glorious time friday. and i'm sorry the phone
conversation was awkward but my mom was sitting there so i really couldn't
have a decent conversation. thank you for saying yes, i was so worried you'd
just laugh at me when i asked. so i suppose that i'll write more later when
all my feeling build up inside and i have to tell you how much i care once
again. farewell