Trippychick170@aol.com

vorange4@hotmail.com

girls in skrits with a rose

Sat, 12 May 2001 19:42:47 EDT

i guess i was an imaginative child, always going off into my little worlds.
i wish we could have known eachother then, i'm not sure why but you would
have understood my perceptions
yes i would love for you to have the other walkie talkie, i know we would
eventually share the most wondrous conversations, and at night no matter
where we were we could fall asleep to the beautiful thoughts of the
conversation we just shared.
maybe one day
do you like big band music, i've probably asked you this before, but it is
one of the nicest musics i've ever heard, its just so romantic, not
necessarily in that love way.