10 Things I Hate About You - A Tribute To George W. Bush
I was trying to figure out what to write about today, since I haven't written anything for you 3 readers in a good long while. I wanted to write about flowers, because they seem to permeate my mind as of late. I wanted to write about love. I wanted to write about new friends, lost friends, and friends I haven't made yet. I wanted to write about so many happy things, but then I had to start thinking, and therefore, I turned bitter. So I decided, finally, that I would write about my least favorite thing in the world, and why it is indeed, my least favorite. So here we go kids: 10 Things I Hate About You - My tribute to the 43rd President of the United States.
10 Things I Hate About You
10. Your face
9. The fact that you harbour the idea that people who have less than you are worth less than you.
8. The fact that you are a deplorable, yet healthy human being while others, who are more worthy human beings, struggle with disease and are confined to wheel chairs
7. Your incapacity to care
6. Your waste of my air
5. That you are president and I am not
4. That you grew up as a spoiled little girl while other's grow up starving and in the streets
3. That you never have to eat Ramen Noodles (and probably don't have a clue as to what they taste like)
2. That you think you know better than 99.9 percent of the American People on how to run the country
1. Your parents for procreating